Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Did someone take the photo of....???

Jewells here...
I am chasing a photo of the 3 of us on the "podium" with me holding my "specimen jar".
Was telling a friend in the States and she wants to know why I look so amazed in this photo...I need the follow up ones please.
(Can you send them to my email:   jewells1759@gmail.com)
Thanks in advance.
Jewells

as requested Jewells, via chooky to me as technical difficulties didn't allow upload from a phone.

still makes me LOL
hugs Sonia

5 comments:

Sonia said...

sorry Julie,I have looked and nothing in my stash of photos.

Chookyblue...... said...

Thanks Sonia for uploading the drug test photo........to funny....
Heaps more photos to share but just didn't have time before I left to go to comm games. I'll be back next week...... Sorry meant to post heaps quicker but I was smashed for a few days after....

Jewells said...

Thanks Sonia & Chooky..that one is GREAT..now the last photo I am chasing is of me holding the specimen jar and having a worried look on my face...hope someone has it!

Diddles said...

Ha ha way too funny..
Still laughing X2

Maureen Clare said...

I am cacking myself laughing. Memories. So special. I cannot believe Kate (wifey xxx) making up that anthem on the spot. I think we should consign Kate to compiling a SHORT anthem for us to sing on the last day. Just make sure it is written down with copies for everyone. Maybe a war dance or something too?