Sunday, March 10, 2019

Counting Down 2019 - housekeeping

With just over 4 weeks till we gather and enjoy our time together...
It's time to make sure that you have your lists prepared for packing, and we are ready with a little house keeping details.

Just a couple of things.


  • Yes, we will do a little swap. "Make it or Fake it"  "Make It" - make a small gift to randomly swap OR "Fake It" - buy a small gift max $15 to swap.

  • Special Dietry Requirements - please make us aware if there is anything we need to know regarding your meals. - EG Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free but also when you will be arriving and departing - EG Thursday Dinner , Friday Dinner, but leaving Friday before Breakfast ETC.



That's all I can think of for know 

See you in way to many sleeps to start counting, but soon!! very Soon!!

love and hugs
Chooky & Sonia

4 comments:

Cherry Pie Designs said...

Cant wait for the weekend seeing as I missed out last year.

So tell me please...where am I going??...address please...and when should I arrive??
Thursday arvo or Friday morning.

thanks
carol

Sonia said...

Carol all details on the blog links above are correct with details - let me know if you have any other questions.
Hugs Sonia

Sonia said...

Oops - confirming - gluten free and dairy free for me unless of course I can have goats cheese.

kiwikid said...

Raewyn and I will be arriving Thursday early afternoon I think.