Hi ladies, hope you're all happily packing away for our fun adventure next weekend.
I am just putting my CWA Wauchope hat on - Some of you who are friends with me on facebook will have seen that over the last month I have been raising awareness via the CWA for the
Baradine CWA Drought Aid Pantry.
I am coming laden with donations... but thought that some of you may like to help us out....
You have two hands.
One to help yourself,
the second for helping others.
We the CWA Wauchope Branch, want to lend our local hands to help support
CWA Baradine branch Drought Aid Pantry so we can support their local
farmers through this horrendous drought!
Supplies are low again. Donations quickly run out when we have hundreds of people being fed from them each week.
Please help the Baradine CWA Drought Aid Pantry - their community needs us!
Here are some suggestions of donations.
What They Need:
• Cash – for the local drinking WATER - large
• Canned meals/food (no baked beans or bean
• Canned fruits - beetroot, pineapple, peaches,
pears, two fruits, etc.
• Instant meals - two-minute noodles, packet
pastas, ready meals, meal sauces in jars, etc.
• Pasta, rice, noodles
• Sauces - tomato & BBQ
• Cooking oil
• Drinks - juices, cordial
• Tea & coffee
• Long-life milk
• Condiments - mayo, salad dressings, relishes,
• School snacks/lunch box snacks
• Breakfast cereals (no Weetbix we have plenty)
• Breakfast spreads - jams, spreads, etc.
• Baking goods - sugar, flour, packet cakes,
bread mixes, etc.
• Foil, gladwrap, etc.
• Household cleaning goods for kitchen, laundry
• Toilet paper, tissues, paper towel
• Antibacterial hand wipes or cleaning wipes
• Pet food
• Men's care items - razors, shaving cream,
• Ladies care items - shampoo, conditioners,
hand creams and pampering items
• Soap/body wash
OR anything else you can think of. It will all be greatly appreciated!
Things we DON'T need:
- Lady sanitary items
- toothbrushes & paste
- Baby items
THANK YOU❤️in advance on Behalf of the CWA Baradine....
If you can fit an extra bag of groceries in, please do and I will take them into the Drought Aid Pantry on Friday. - If you can't fit a bag of groceries in - I know I am struggling for more room... please just help out with a small donation in the jar that will be on my table... so that I can help Baradine two fold and support the local businesses by shopping locally before donating to the Baradine CWA Drought Aid Pantry.
#Baradine2396 #BaradineCWA #DroughtSupport #BaradineCWADroughtAidPantry #NoFarmsNoFuture #SaveOurFarmers
As Chooky calls it - CWA Baradine Dark Side Link - just take a look at what this group do!!!