Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Kiwi has landed

Wow! is all I can say after a fabulous retreat!!
Thank you all for your conversations, company and friendship over the last weekend.
I must admit to thinking "what have I done?!" when I realised the enormity of what I'd let myself in for..... away from home in a different country with a group of people who I barely knew!!
But I had a blast :-)

When I think about the weekend, it isn't what I sewed that stands out, it is the companionship (and laughs) that I think of.
So thank you all.
A special thanks to Chooky and Sonia, and their cohorts, for organising the weekend. And to Kiwikid Sue for her roadtripping company.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!!!

Raewyn

(Sorry no photos - haven't sorted through them yet!!)

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Love and hugs back at you.

Glad to hear you arrived safely home.

❤️ Sonia

kiwikid said...

Bring on next year...road trip here we come!!

Chookyblue...... said...

so very pleased you were able to come along and even more excited that your coming back again next year..........