Monday, February 3, 2020

2020 Scrub Stitching

Hi ladies 


I was talking with Donna and she is so busy so she said I was welcome to get the chatter about 2020 going so here we go...


I thought I would kick off a little discussion re 2020 Scrub Stitching.  I missed it last year and was so not happy about that. But I'm  ready to go this year for sure. I'm just praying it rains and greens up the world a bit before we get there.   I guess we need to start thinking about our make it or fake it ( if we are having one) . Even if we are not we can always save it for another gift.. pays to be organised...   Who is coming ???  May be some ladies  I have not yet.. that would be fun..



Just a thought- What does the tribe mean to you? 

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

thanks for the post Jen......yep finally home after a double deployment instead of a single one so it's been nearly two weeks....

Yes we will be doing the swap....everyone can join in since you have options......


the tribe is very special to me........its my buddies that just get it.....no expectations just enjoy hanging out together sewing....all different types, styles, skills and it all just gels....no dramas...very easy group to mix in that just accepts everyone as they are......