Friday, April 2, 2021

Hello

Hello everyone. I am Sue Palmer, I live in St Leonards, Victoria by the beach. I am  Kiwi married to an Aussie, my blog is kiwikidspage.blogspot.com. 

I started blogging in June 2010, I think because I had to about learn social media in my library job. I started quilting the same year when one of the teachers from school, left and opened a quilt shop, several of us went along to classes to support her and a new hobby/way of life started. 

We are now retired so I spend a lot of time sewing. I love batiks and bright colours, I have ventured into reproduction fabrics recently. Most of my time these days is spent finishing quilt tops made by friends and ladies from the Geelong Guild, the quilts are them donated to the oncology ward of a Geelong hospital. I have also participated in challenges and sew alongs organised by a friend in Melbourne, which take me out of my comfort zone as they are mostly small blocks.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Scrub Stitchin'.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

cannot wait to catch up with you Sue......travel safe....