Friday, April 9, 2021

need more pics?

Ok so I need to take more pics........I am have a few on my camera I'll share later but I need to take more photos today......
I do love looking back at all the memories then too......

Jenny, Lynda, Janice and Brenda
Lynda, Georgina and Denise
Diane, Sally and Helen
Kate a little excited about her goody bag.....
EPP lessons for our project.....
First quilt done...... Pics to come later......
Second quilt started....Jude will be happy.......
Another late night with little sleep...... Oops just tooooo excited I think....... Ok it's very early but I think I need to head over and start sewing again....... Or should I lie in bed for a bit longer......
Catch you later........
Chookyblue......

1 comment:

Maureenclare02@gmail.com said...

Don't be a slacko Chooky. The Tribe needs your bright and cheerful smile and besides you might miss out on something..lol