Sunday, July 10, 2022

Chookyblue 2022 part 1......

Just copying all my posts about Scrub Stitchin' 2022 here so that they are on the retreat blog. I forgot to share them earlier.......... 

The site this I love...........its a sign of switching off...........its beautiful and green with all the rain.........

the grounds are always so peaceful.........

Got the room set up.........missing the flowers and a couple of quilts to hang up............
I love fussing around organising the room.............
dinner at the pub tonight..........
the grevilleas are in full flower and just gorgeous...........
Photos with friends to send to a friend..........
Crawling around for setup.........
Now Jo the over achiever of the group.......on zoom I am always astounded how fast she gets stuff done............now I have seen it for my own eyes............she is unbelievable...........She's giving me tips today......too brain dead last night to learn something new..........
Di was working on this one before she got here clearly but now it's all together............
She's a wizz on the embroidery machine now...........
ok off for a coffee run and into sewing.....
Catch you later..........
Chookyblue.........

No comments: