Sunday, March 12, 2023

What does Australia mean to you???

We finally have the dinner theme and sorry its getting a bit close but hey we have it.......

WHAT DOES AUSTRALIA MEAN TO YOU????
wildlife?
Flag?
food?
Sport?
a place?
stockman?
Opera House and Harbour Bridge?
Many choices here
Indigenous Australians?
deadly snakes?
Windmills and sunsets?
beaches and water?

Have a think...............dinner theme is "Australiana"

What does Australia mean to you???? 
Could be any of the above or whatever you choose - colours, things, places, plants, animals, people, sport, food, 
I can't wait to see what you all think of.......especially the international girls........
As usual this can be as simple of complex as you like...........
Sorry I am off the planet.......don't have time to scratch myself lately........
Catch you later..........
Chookyblue..........

9 comments:

Raewyn said...

Fun theme! Time for me to get my thinking cap on. How many sleeps now - it's getting closer by the minute!

loulee said...

Oh boy! I'll need to find my thinking cap too!

ButterZ said...

Oh wow. This is a tough one. I’m going to have to think hard for this.. Thanks Chooky.

jude's page said...

Amazing timing, I checked this page last night to see if I had missed a post, and here it is this morning. Thanks Chooky, have been out to the shed and dug up the Aussie retreat container, too easy!!

Janice said...

Crikey! Too many choices there.

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

Great theme Chooky!!… 🥴what if I’ve lost my thinking cap???

Flickenstichlerin said...

This is a hard one Chooky, will have to find some inspiration. Sure will get me ready for Australia. Will we have another zoom before our international event?
Thank you for everything you do for us. Bet you are major busy at the moment.

Susan said...

Great choice - but what to do??

Jenny said...

So excited about this all of what you showed is Australia to me