Sunday, March 19, 2023

Feeling the love............

 So the optional group project this year is the Moda Love quilt this year...........


I have three of these quilts..........two I made and one I helped Fairy Girl make........

The pattern is great and goes together pretty quickly...........

You can use a layer cake (10" squares), Charm pack (5' squares) or a mini charm pack (2.5" squares)
you can find the pattern here Moda Love
I will be making the mini charm quilt which will finish at 12"

What do you think...........do you want to play????
stinking hot day here again today.........
Catch you later.........
Chookyblue.....


5 comments:

loulee said...

Beautiful quilts Chooky.

ButterZ said...

Got my charm squares ready

Jenny said...

Yes I think so . I have some layer cakes so looking forward to catching up with everyone

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

These blocks in two different colour ways are beautiful! Thanks for the link,too. Happy Stitching from me.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

These are both lovely especially enjoyed seeing the sheep helping showcase one of them. Just remembered I was going to ask...in your post about what Australia means to you, did I spy Fairy Bread in the photo?