Sunday, March 4, 2018

I'm coming too!

Hello Ladies
Well, after lots of organizing, I have managed to hitch a ride with Deb & Lea, so I am coming to
 Scrub Stitchin' 2018.
I am looking forward to meeting old & new friends...plus put faces to many of my customers, who send me quilts thru the mail to quilt.

I have asked permission from Chooky & Sonia, for me to mention to you, that "if" you would have any quilts that you would like quilted (edge to edge only, NOT custom) or basted...bring them along & I will take them home with me.
Usually I say, that turn around is about a week after receiving your quilt, but it all depends how many ladies take me up on the offer (I returned home with 12 quilts from the Bathurst Blog meet last year).

Looks like I better read more on this block lotto and what "extras" I need to bring.

See you there!
Jewells

5 comments:

Sonia said...

woohoo, welcome to the blog, glad you've got some travel buddies...
sonia

Janice said...

Great news!. Look forward to seeing you on the weekend. I will now have an incentive to piece an entire quilt top while am there.

Susan said...

Great news - perhaps you could do a post about how much you charge etc and whether or not you supply wadding - all that sort of thing....so we can be prepared.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

will be awesome to finally meet you....Julie has been doing my quilts for years and she has done heaps....and she is AWESOME....I am sure I will have some to send home with you .....

Chookyblue...... said...

will be great to see you again Jewells.........