Monday, March 4, 2024

February's done!

 Thank goodness February is gone it was way too hot, I'm not expecting it to cool down yet just not be over 40c. Husband dear is melting in the humidity in Wollongong through the week so he's doing it tough too.

Chookshed Challenge for February is done and I am so happy with it, I can't wait for it to be quilted and then it's off to a friend as a thank you for letting us stay at her place whenever we go to Wollongong and hubby live there throught the week.

Livvy is inspecting my work.

CHOOKSHED CHALLENGE FOR MARCH IS 4, which for me is a panel quilt, I have 3 tops to quilt that are are from panels and I have another panel to make a quilt top with I haven't decided yet which I will concentrate on.

Some pics below a lovely sunrise and the pineapples are growing nicely,there are 3 now. My SAHRR quilt top has slowed, the next border is ready I have been finishing some bindings getting things ready for the Gunnedah Show next month. Finished is an orange scrap quilt and My Kinship Fusion quilt which is 1 block a day for 100 days.






The local fabric shop is closing and there is a closing sale, I may have spent a couple of months fabric budget oh well it will get used, there is a few quilt backs in the pile of loveliness.


5 comments:

loulee said...

Lots of lovely quilts. Your shopping looks pretty too. Shame the store is closing.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Yes, lots of lovely quilts. Good to get in on the sale. Hard to think of you in now heading to winter as we are hopeful for some warmth.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Barwitzki said...

Great blanket, what a wonderful gift to loved ones.
Fabric store is closing, it's a real shame, but your yield is great... imagine in a month there is a fabric market in our city with over 100 stalls... the dream. This happens every year in spring and autumn for one day.
Hugs - I'm so happy to see your quilts.
Viola