Friday, March 22, 2024

The people you run into....

So I'm up at Lightning Ridge for a work thing tomorrow.......

Saw this lady when I walked in....... She reminds me of someone..... No I don't know her...... We both signed in to the club and went out ways.......

Go to meet with one of my vols and this same lady is sitting on the opposite side of the next table .......

OMG I'm sure I know that lady........ So strong I remember her name was Kath if that's who it was......I said I have to go ask this lady her name......... And sure enough it was Kath....... Who always travelled with Peg and Dale........

What a wonderful surprise....... Once I was finished helping my vol I had a lovely catch up.......
Have a great weekend......
Catch you later.....
Chookyblue.......
PS 19 sleeps til Scrub Stitchin'.....


2 comments:

Ma Betty said...

What a surprise. I will be in Lightning Ridge in August. I wonder if I'll meet anyone I know. Ha Ha.

ButterZ said...

A nice catch up. Oh so soon. I’m sure you have it all under control.