Monday, April 15, 2024

2024 over now and what a time we had !

Thanks to Donna and her helpers for another great weekend of fellowship, sewing and fun. The chatter and smiles were endless. I worked on 2 projects the Tilda bag which I made extra thick to stand alone and carry my ipad and lap top. Then I completed all the blocks for my confetti quilt but only got 2 rows sewn together. There was lots of cutting involved. Oh and lots of talking and meeting the lovely new ladies and catching up with everyone else. I had a wonderful time. The shop in the background is ‘The Crafters Cottage  ‘ in Coonabarabran . The lovely Deb brought the shop to us. The theme this year was “STARS” 













This is’ The Annette ‘



I used some pieces from my stash for this one .
This is Lea and her stunning appliqué quilt below just another farm house to go in the empty spot on the right. Love Leas star costume the milky ways were quite delicious . 😀










Oh what fun !
Jenny









2 comments:

loulee said...

Looks like a great time was had by all.

kiwikid said...

Was a great time 😁