Tuesday, April 9, 2024

The night before Christmas oops I mean Scrub Stitchin'

Partially set up when disaster stuck.........
Poor Brenda had a fall getting some things from her car......a trip to hospital was required....... She's so disappointed but staying there the night....... See what happens tomorrow.......
A break for bingo and dinner, then back to it.....
But the room is mostly set up and ready for tomorrow........
OMG we are excited......
See you tomorrow....
Chookyblue and Janice.....

6 comments:

ButterZ said...

Oh I hope Brenda will be ok.

I am so jealous. I want to be there.

Have fun

Sharm said...

Very excited …. Not great to hear about Brenda
Christine and I are in Dubbo the night ….see you all tomorrow

Christine M said...

Hope Brenda is feeling better soon. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. So excited!

Raewyn said...

I hope Brenda will be ok after the night's stay. So exciting - we'll see you soon!!

loulee said...

Best wishes to Brenda, I hope she is ok. Enjoy everyone, have a great time.

dq said...

I was not happy to hear about Brenda's fall and days i. Hospital. Hope she feels better soon.
Deana