Friday, April 5, 2024

Getting Ready for Scrub Stitchin’

Are you starting to get things ready to take to Baradine?

First on my list was to:

  • Clean my sewing machine
  • Put in a fresh needle
  • Wind plenty of bobbins of the main colours I will be using
  • Make sure I have a nice sharp blade on my rotary cutter.
My swap gift is made.

Now to work out what tools I will need and kit up my projects.  I’ve even started a list, so it will help for next year.  We don’t want to go and leave something important at home……..like I forgot to bring my rotary cutter a couple of years ago…..oops.

See you all soon.

4 comments:

ButterZ said...

Well done Janice. When are you heading there.

loulee said...

Exciting. Happy trails. Did the new vehicle arrive yet?

Christine M said...

Just finished packing all my sewing stuff. Got my "star" outfit ready and just need to pack my clothes. I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone in person!

Chookyblue...... said...

need to remember my power cord for the machine........