Sunday, April 28, 2024

Last report...........

 Last report......onto the goodie bags............

Floral mug - I always try and find something floral, bush, birds or stars..........
chocolates........
Cherish Each Day Sewing Case by Hatched and Patched..........
thanks once again for the amazing kits Anni..........
Brenda made us each a bag of coconut ice - to die for
also the smiley faces..........thanks heaps Brenda
Di made the Scrub Stitchin' mug rugs........
Deb @ The Crafters Cottage gave us all a Purple Thang
close up of the kit..........
it's got some lovely wool applique on it also..........
Here are the mugs for this year........I got a yellow one............


Massive thanks to Deb @ The Crafters Cottage for trusting us with her shop..............
Its is greatly appreciated.............
It fits beautifully into the corner...........

SO that's it.........another one done

I know Scrub Stitchin' makes my heart sing.......
It's a great part of my "tribe", "community", "social connection" but I know it's important to me and I appreciate the distance those who attend travel to get here..........
Thousands and thousands of km's...........but we all come for the special time with like minded people..........friendships are made, strengthened and deepened.........
I always breath a big sigh of relief once I know everyone is home safe and sound..........
see you all next year.......

Would love if others shared a post of their time this year also at SS2024.........
 
Catch you later.........
Chookyblue.........

3 comments:

ButterZ said...

I have enjoyed seeing all what happened this year.
Can’t wait to join in next year.

kiwikid said...

Thank you for organising it all Chooky and getting us all together, always a great few days.

Barwitzki said...

Great, such a nice gathering... we're very behind on such activities here... I'm a solo entertainer.
This little bag is beautiful... and so are the cups. Nice souvenir.
Much joy to you.
Hug